Whenever you move in together (flytta ihop) with your partner, there are some stuff you should keep in mind from your authorized perspective. Here are some ideas from your lawyers to be certain your shift should go easily:
1. Ensure you have got a cohabitation deal set up. If you become cohabitants (bli sambo) This contract should summarize each person’s privileges and obligations in the partnership, as well as what is going to occur in case there is a split up.
2. When you are buying a property once you move in together (flytta ihop), be sure that both of your labels are saved to the title. This will provide you with both an identical acquisition risk in the home.
3. Have a cohabitation agreement. It is a legally binding record that describes each person’s proper rights and responsibilities while living jointly. It will also help stop disagreements down the road about who accounts for what.
4. Make sure you are both on the same page about funds. Talk about the way you will handle expenses, rent payments, and also other expenditures if you move in together (flytta ihop). Are you going to available a joints banking accounts? Will you each keep your individual separate accounts?
5. Be prepared for the most awful. No-one enjoys to consider it, but it’s significant to be ready to the probability that your particular relationship might not work out. Should you break-up, how can your dwelling scenario alter? Who can have the condo or residence? Who will spend the money for expenses? Possessing a program into position will help stop disputes and legal problems down the line.
Become cohabitants (bli sambo) and moving in along with your partner might be the best way to take your romantic relationship one stage further. But it’s essential to be ready from the legal perspective to protect yourself from any disagreements or problems later on.